- Contact Add:No.33 Shenxia Road, Malu Industrial Park, Jiading District, Shanghai, China.
- Fax:0086 -21-59515366
Vibrating Feeder Introduction：
ZSW vibrating feeder is mainly used for conveying big materials evenly to the coarse crusher. At the same time, it utilizes the effect of the bars or mesh to screen the dirt and fine-grained material. They are widely applied in metallurgy, mining, building material, silicate, chemical and abrasive industries of crushing and screening combined operations.
ZSW Vibrating Feeder mainly consists of vibrating frame, spring, vibrator, motor vibrating, motor and other components. The vibrator is made of two specific eccentric shafts whose gears are jogged, and when installation, the two gears must be jogged according to the sign. Through the drive of the motor, the two eccentric shafts start to rotate, and producing a liner huge power which forces the feeder to vibrate. By the vibration, the materials will slip and sling on the funnel, moving forward. When the materials pass the screening part, the smaller parts will fall down from the gap of the screening part, avoiding the next crushing, and then finally reach the purpose of pre-screening.
Features and Benefits：
1. Simple and advanced structure, evenly feeding, continuous performance, and adjustable exciting force;
2. Easy to operate and change or control the flow at any time;
3. Low noise, small power consumption, good adjusting performance, and no missing phenomenon;
4. Adopt the closed structure of the fuselage can prevent dust pollution;
5. Stable vibration, reliable operation and long service life.
Depending on Performance requirements of the device, the configuration should be designed to minimize the pressure on the on the tank, according to requirements of manufacturer, Bunker discharge port shall not exceed a quarter of the width, the flow rate of material should control in 6-18m / min. To the larger amount of feeding material, at the bottom of the silo, the discharge should be set high enough block board; but this board shall not be fixed in the tank, in order to not affect the performance of the feeder. To enable the hopper discharge successfully, the dip of silo wall designed to 55-65 degrees is best.
|Model||Funnel size(mm)||Max feed size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor power (kw)||Weight (t)||Overall dimension (L×W×H) (mm)|